Its very early this am as i blog and i just awoke with God's love and faithfulness on my heart. I have been reminded in the last few days what God has brought me from and to where by his grace I am today. Its nothing that i have done but its all him. I have peace in him more than words can express.
I am in the process of studying the book of Daniel( Beth Moore study) and God has showed me so much of himself in this study. What is on my heart and then i will close this blog for now is that how easily we can get sucked in to the Babylion mentalilty by thinking we are it and its all about us. My life really is not about me its about bringing glory to him. That is what i want to do in all i do i want my life to be about bringing glory to him. Anyone who knows me knows what God has done in my life. He has brought me out of a pit of despair and right now i just praise his name! I will end with this may the words of my mouth and the actions in my heart be pleasing in your sight Oh God my Father.
My memory verse for this study is this: Daniel 2:20-23. Lets keep God's word in our hearts. Let me renew our minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment